Not Enough Items 1.16.4–1.15.2 -1.12.2–1.7.10 (TooManyItems,Recipe Book)
Tutorial,review,download and install Enough Items Mod (NEI) for Minecraft 1.16.4–1.15.2 -1.12.2–1.7.10
Enough Items Mod (NEI) for Minecraft 1.16.4–1.15.2 -1.12.2–1.7.10 + is a stripped-down item and mode for displaying the recipe. It got designed to ensure the stability and efficiency of the game.
Not Enough Items is an important utility mod and a counterpart to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. When the player’s Inventory or other GUI containing an inventory is open, it displays in-game. It lets the player access most of the items in the FTB Modpacks and views the crafting techniques and usages.
- The black enclosed rectangle at the bottom of the NEI screen is the Item Search Window. In the Item Panel, only objects that comprise the text will be seen in the Item Search field.
- By choosing the Creative mode, the player takes command of more features in the game and absolute resistance to damage.
- The four buttons are time-set buttons with the sun and moon. When you press, it sets the time for Morning, Midday, Evening, and Midnight.
- The Radio Subsets Item option is a drop-down menu that shows all the items it includes and covers them all by right-clicking.
- Recipe view displays all the possibilities the item can be created with a Crafting Bench, Furnace, Brewing Stand, or other custom-made Stock.
- If a player presses the usage key when swinging over an item, NEI will show the usage of that item
- Enchantment Selector GUI allows the user to place an object in the slot and choose the enchantments and tier from the enchantment table.
- There are seven save states that will save all of your supplies and armor.
Recipes and Screenshots:
Item Search Box:
CodeChickenCore (For Minecraft 1.10.2 and older)
CodeChickenLib (For Minecraft 1.11.2 and newer)
Just Enough Items Mod (For Minecraft 1.11.2 and newer)
Not Enough Items Download Links:https://wminecraft.net/not-enough-items/
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
-Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
-When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.