The Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.3–1.16.2–1.12.2–1.7.10… gives users the ability to transform into any creature you execute in the combat. You can then instantly change into that creature after beating a mob and obtain all of that creature’s mobility-related abilities.
It is the greatest cover-up. It is also compatible with any mod that introduces a living organism into the game, implying that the ability can work on the bosses itself.
When you morph into a mob, you can only use the switching wheel to get back to normal. You will obtain all the animations and versatility of an assumed model, but more special or recognizable mob abilities.
Minecraft Morph Mod Features:
What Will I Learn?
As per default gameplay, when the Player morphs, it can acquire any skill the mob possesses, regardless of whether it is excellent or bad. There are 14 different abilities available at the moment. Raw Name refers to the name that must be used in the Morph config format. Below are all of the features that this mod comes with:
- Having the mod installed will not mean you can morph.
- A meteorite will randomly crash near a non-afk Player, leaving a trail of destruction. There will be noticeable SFX so the Player does not miss it.
- Only one meteorite should fall in the overworld.
- There will be a config option to disable meteorite griefing and is enabled by default.
- May do block disruption instead of destruction.
- A special mob and entity will spawn with the meteorite. These will be required to Morph. They will be chunk-loaded.
- The entity provides basic morph skill.
- Killing a mob still unlocks its morph.
- Morphs are limited and can eventually run out.
- Can morph into items, but it is only a one-time use.
- After the Player kills a mob for the first time, it’s entity will be absorbed. To morph into that mob, use the left and right square brackets ([ ], default) to open and navigate the morph selection screen. Hold Shift to go between different types of the same mob. When the desired mob is selected, hit enter to begin the morph.
- At the morph menu you can add to favorite, go to the mob you like and press ~, hold to open the favorite menu.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge and iChun Util.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
Minecraft Morph Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on September 5, 2020.