Minecraft Capes Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 — The Player’s skin — Wminecraft.net
There is currently no way to obtain a cape on one’s own, although there are various mods that allow players to obtain one, only visible to that player (or in some cases, other users of that mod). In the Legacy Console Edition and Bedrock Edition of the game, some skins from various skin packs include capes. Players on Java Edition who legitimately have one or more capes can choose which to wear (including no cape) by going to their Minecraft profile.
How to install Capes Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge on your computer
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata%, and then click Run.
- On the Mac, open Finder, hold the Alt movie, and choose Go>Library in the top menu bar. Open the
- Application Support folder and look for Minecraft. Put the Minecraft Mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you open the game Minecraft and press the Mods button, you will see the mod is installed.
- Play Minecraft, Enjoy.