Mekanism Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 — New experience with Mekanism Mod Minecraft — Wminecraft.net
Mekanism Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a great mod with a full range of new items, blocks, and features. It adds a lot of new stuff into the Minecraft world for both advanced and intermediate users.
Overview of Mekanism Mod
Mekanism Mod includes many different energy generation methods, such as double to five times the amount of ore generated, another method of steelmaking, new tools, etc.
Mekanism Mod for Minecraft is an independent technology mod with diverse machines, from low-end, medium to high-end machines. The mod has no specific goal, you can only understand the content when you experience all kinds of devices that it randomly generates, from the jetpack to the hot air balloon. When fully fabricating machines and vehicles, you will understand the benefits that Mekanism Mod brings.
The Mekanism Mod uses a hierarchy to organize several core features, including Energy Cubes and Factories. There are 4 levels: Basic — simple level, Advanced — 2nd basic level, Elite — 2nd complexity level, and Ultimate — most complex level. You can upgrade each level by placing ingredients in the crafting grid and surrounding it with the resources needed for the upgrade.
Features of Mekanism Mod
Mekanism Mod is compatible with other Minecraft Mods. Such as operating machinery by EU, RF, MJ. Materials IC2 and TE are used for the respective machines.
This is also a high-grade ore handling system. Simple machines used to process ores into ingots, machines operating on a complex chemical formula can obtain 4 metal bars for each type of ore used. All machines can Input and output settings so that players can easily control their operations.
Factories — a factory belonging to the ore processing department, can combine many types of ores to create new materials, such as smelting the ore to create ingots of metal, grinding ore into dust, etc.
Add a number of high-tech equipment such as Atomic Disassembler, Walkie Talkie, Jetpack, Suba Mask / Tank, etc.
Offers 5 new armor sets and tools.
All in all, With this amazing mod, you can build giant factories, windmills, forge furnaces, and more. It is especially suitable for people who want to make more premium stuff and things that speed up some processes or things like diving gear, balloons, or jet bags. In addition, it is also helpful for things like world exploration or building interesting content outside of creative mode.
Armor and Tools Mekanism brings five new sets of armor and tools to the table, as well as the ever-famed Paxel (an all-in-one tool).
However, as Mekanism is a “tech mod,” it has to have some cool techy gadgets. The Atomic Disassembler is an expensive, electronic multi-tool that can be set to mine at different speeds. The Walkie Talkie is a super fancy device that allows for SMP-based voice chat. Can’t forget the Jetpack and Scuba Mask/Tank combination (which don’t need a description).
Armor and Tools:
Robit A cute little electronic robot that will follow you around and collect item drops for you. He also serves as a portable furnace, workbench, anvil, chest, and spirit lifter.
Mining Mekanism introduces the “Digital Miner” — an automated mining machine that can sort through terrain and pick out the resources you specify. It uses a filter-based system, and will then go through the range you specify and mine the blocks it needs to. It can be configured with ItemStack-based filters, which will check to match the block ID and metadata of the blocks it mines with the stack you define in the filter, and OreDict filters, which allow you to only mine blocks with certain flags registered in the Ore Dictionary. You can find OreDict keys of items and blocks by using the Dictionary, a handy tool Mekanism provides. Examples of OreDict keys below:
You can also configure the miner to replace the blocks it mines with a block defined in it’s interface. I will warn you now, this beast uses a lot of energy.
- oreDiamond: all blocks registered as Diamond Ore will be mined.
- *Gold: all blocks with an OreDict key that ends with “Gold” will be mined.
- ore*: all blocks with an OreDict key that starts with “ore” will be mined (note this will mine just about all ores under the surface).
Dynamic Tanks Dynamic Tanks are the best of both worlds: whatever is in between Multi-Tanks and Iron Tanks. These are multiblock tanks that can be shaped as any rectangular prism (capping at 18x18x18). Use Dynamic Glass, Dynamic Valve, and Dynamic Tank blocks to create a tank fit for you!
Transmitters Mekanism features ways of transmitting items, fluids, gasses and energy from once place to another, devices we call “transmitters.” Transmitters all have some similar characteristics, and these are as follows:
Here is some information on each individual transmitter:
Universal Cable: Capable of transferring, well, universal energy from one place to another. These guys are super fancy and can be configured on their sides to behave differently.
Pressurized Tubes: Capable of transferring gasses from one place to another.
Mechanical Pipes: Capable of transferring fluids from place to another. These guys are a feat of rendering, they look way cool.
- Transmitters (excluding the Logistical Transporter) will not function when powered by a redstone signal.
- All transmitters seamless work with Forge Multipart.
- Excluding the Logistical Transporter which obviously behaves differently, transmitters hold buffers that are dependent upon how many transmitters are in the network. For example, if you have two Universal Cables connected together, your network will have a capacity of 20 KJ.
- All transmitters look really cool.
Logistical Transporters: Capable of transferring items and blocks from one place to another. These function identically to RedPower tubes, and have a fully-implemented color-coded sorting system.
Sorting: Don’t lie, you miss RedPower. Everyone does. For me, the biggest hit was the loss of the Pneumatic Tubes, which were the core of my sorting systems until development stopped. Well I did my best to replace them, and with it I’ve created a system possibly even better than RedPower had. Here are some of the features:
New Block Textures
- Color-coded transporters without the need of dyes. Just shift-right click with a Configurator.
- Sort items based off the same principles implemented in the Digital Miner, but with even more features.
- Round-robin sorting to equally distribute your items.
- Configure Mekanism-based machines to only input items with specific color tags, and output items with other color tags.
- Designed efficiently using an advanced A* pathfinding algorithm.
- Use the Restrictive Transporter to create path restrictions, and the Diversion Transporter to set up your sorting networks with redstone logic.
- Configure Logistical Transporters to automatically take items out of connected inventories without using an ejector of some kind.
- Watch beautifully-rendered items and color tags flow through your transporters.
However, the cool and impressive features of the Mekanism Mod can be overwhelming. Don’t worry, the mod’s creator also created a wiki for it. Thanks to that, you can easily access all-new recipes, how to use new blocks and items. Additionally, this mod requires Minecraft Forge. Once you have that it’s easy to install and get up and running.
- First, your computer must have Minecraft forge 1.16.4 installed, and Mekanism Core.
- Then, navigate to the folder containing Minecraft.
- For Windows computers, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt then Go -> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.Jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening a Minecraft game, press the Mods button to try the mod just installed.
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4 Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10
I’m using Patreon now! If you want to contribute to Mekanism, use the link below!
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4 Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2
Project Leader: aidancbrady
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2
Lead Developers: aidancbrady, unpairedbracket
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2
Contributors: calclavia, micdoodle8, pixlepix
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.15.1
Author: aidancbrady ❘ 20 hours ago ❘ 908,590 views | Rating: 4.55 − 314 votes
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2
You May Also Like:
Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1 Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3 Mekanism Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4 Donate via Patreon
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on November 4, 2020.