Let’s try to play Extended Workbench Mod 1.12.2 in Minecraft — Wminecraft.net
Extended Workbench Mod increases the likelihood of you creating more in the Minecraft game. In other words, Extended Workbench Mod allows players to build larger and more powerful tools, weapons, and armor.
The desk is basically expanded to make more sharp things like the expanding sword that deals 100% more damage and 50% harder. Other things like the expansion pickaxe are also heavily upgraded, but with the same exchange, the expansions are even harder to do or to build a normal one needs twice as much as what it needs set.
To make an open work table easier than killing a creeper, all you do is make a regular desk and put them together. Not only were those extensions, but other items such as fishing rods, flint and steel, and shears.
It doubles the size of a standard workbench and gives you a larger crafting menu to create expansion tools/armor. Expansion tools will mine 100% faster and more durable and reach 50% longer than normal tools.
The expanded swords will deal 0.5–2 heart more damage than normal swords. Each tool needs a specific sequence to be fabricated. Wood needs sticks; stone needs wooden planks, iron needs pebbles, gold and diamonds need iron bars.
The expanded armor is the same as regular armor, but it is slightly larger. It will last 50% longer and absorb a greater amount of damage than normal armor. Also, they are all upgraded in appearance. This mod is great for playing on hard platforms as it gives you a bit of an edge while still maintaining a light experience and won’t lose gameplay.
What Will I Learn?
The main feature of the Extended Workbench Mod is to create a new workbench with twice as many squares as a conventional manual desk. To do this, you should only place two normal working benches side by side. It also allows you to use more with different materials to make weapons, armor, and .
In addition to the previous ones, fishing rods, flint, and steel can also be extended. On the other hand, the player must keep in mind that tools, weapons, armor, and anything else.
- The weapons created in this crafting board will be 100% more effective in the attack and the tools will be 50% faster, the armor shards are 50% more protective than normal armor.
- An extended tool (other than the hoe) deals 50% more damage when used as a weapon and has 100% more use than a normal tool.
- An extended sword deals 100% more damage, has 50% more uses but mines block 50% faster than a normal sword. An extended armor absorbs more damage and lasts 50% more than normal armor.
- Each tool requires a specific handle to be elaborated. The wood needs sticks, the stone requires wooden planks, the one in need of paving stones, and the gold or diamond requires iron ingots.
The fishing rod: has the rate of a fish bite from a normal fishing rod 1.2 times · The resistance value is 1.5 times the normal fishing rod · The speed to cast the hook is 1.5 times the normal fishing rod.
- The speed of the arrow that flies is 1.5 times greater than the normal arc
- The durability value is 1.5 times greater than the normal arc
- It is a little slow to pull the arrow, but 4 seconds more to draw the bow and limit the speed to fly the arrow is doubled
Flint extended and shot: Burn the cob you can find gold and the value 1.5 times the durability is the normal flint fire on will continue to burn almost double the usual for this concept.
These are some features of Extended Workbench Mod. If you like using the mods with high damage and build larger and more powerful tools, weapons and armor, you certainly should try this mod.
How to download Extended Workbench Mod
For Minecraft 1.14–1.12.2–1.10.2
- First, your computer must have Minecraft Forge installed to download the mod.
- Then, navigate to the folder containing Minecraft.
- For Windows computers, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command %appdata% and click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold Alt then Go -> Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (.Jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening a Minecraft game, press the Mods button to try the mod just installed.
Please comment below the article I will send you the link
Author: Naruto1310 ❘ Source: Minecraft Forum
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on October 19, 2020.