Infernal Mobs Mod 1.16.4-1.15.2–1.14.4 — A powerful Mod for Minecraft
Mobs will randomly become “infernal”, then they will become small bosses. They receive a random amount of power and are declared “infernal”. When they die, they will drop random enchanted loot. This mod is made by Atomic Stryker. In Infernal Mobs, there are some feature and possible special abilities that attract players.
The Infernal Mobs 1.16.4–1.15.2–1.14.4 mod adds rare mobs with special items / buffs. Any other mods can change into Infernal Mobs. In this mod, it has a number of custom enchantments and has a chance to decrease enchanted items. These mobs are usually harder than other mods to kill than your normal monsters. Besides, some skills can be very annoying or dangerous when added together, such as Bulwark and Regen or Wither and Vengeance. Infernal mob reduces experience 4 times and a random charm item (including mod item).
The players also can make any hostile mob become Infernal. Firstly, you can find and open your technic folder( in roaming) then open the hexxit folder, open the config folder, open the Infernal Mobs config file by notepad. Replacing the original numbers with higher numbers will increase the spawn rate of the effects.
There are three types of infernal mobs:
What Will I Learn?
- Rare — 2–4 effects, 2–4 times the base HP
- Ultra — 7 effects, 7 times the base HP
- Infernal — 11 effects, 11 times base HP.
Outstanding abilities of Infernal Mobs
- 1UP — Mobs heals fully, once, upon getting low
- Alchemist — Throws random potions at the player, may throw a positive potion effect
- Berserk — Mobs deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking
- Blastoff — Tosses Players into the air
- Bulwark — Mob has 50% damage resistance
- Cloaking — Invisibility Potion effect on Mob
- Darkness — Blindness Potion effect on Player
- Ender — Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Players
- Exhaust — Exhaust Potion effect on Players
- Fiery — Sets the Player on Fire
- Ghastly — Shoots Fireballs
- Gravity — Knocks back or pulls Players
- Lifesteal — Heals from attacking
- Ninja — Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player
- Poisonous — Poisons Player
- Quicksand — Slow Potion effect on Player
- Regen — Heals 2 Health per second
- Rust — Causes high amounts of wear on weapons when hit and on armor when the mob hits the player
- Sapper — Hunger Potion effect on Players
- Sprint — High movement speed bursts
- Storm — Calls down Lightning
- Twin — Comes Back at full health after dying
- Vengeance — Reflects a portion of all damage done. Reflected damage will apply other on-damage abilities like blastoff and wither.
- Weakness — Weakness Potion effect on Players
About the Bosses, it can become extremely powerful through the Infernal mod. Withers and most bosses added by Hexxit’s mods will become supercharged and powerful. Besides, bosses will be able to use abilities, although they will spawn at their base HP. These bosses will regenerate into their multiplier HP if they have 1UP, Regen or any other healing type. Wither’s HP will be fixed at 300, but Pirate Bosses, Spider Bosses, Necromancers can become extremely resilient.
Download Infernal Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4–1.16.3–1.16.2–1.16.1-1.15.2–1.14.4
Author: AtomicStryker — Source: Curseforge
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on October 2, 2020.