Flans Mod 1.15.2–1.12.2–1.7.10 for Minecraft — Ultimate war — Wminecraft.net
Flan’s Mod 1.15.2–1.12.2–1.7.10 is now one of the most supported mods when it comes to Minecraft mod. With a dozen of customized vehicles, guns and armor, the Flan’s mod is an ultimate war and mechanical pack, suitable for multiplayer servers.
As a huge mod for Minecraft, Flan’s mod will allow users to enjoy flying through the Minecraftian skies and driving through your worlds or get some more destructive content packs and stab, shoot blocks,…
Experiences playing Minecraft with Flan’s mod
All the parts of the Flan’s mod work in multiplayer, offering more exciting experiences, for instance, flying large bombers with multiple passenger gun turrets and playing games such as Team Deathmatch or Capture the Flag.
Usage and Crafting Recipes:
Most actual items and blocks are separate from the mod, distributed in content packs, but there are still a few things you will need to know how to craft that are in the base mod.
All 3 tables have been combined into one, but all the crafting recipes still exist. As such, this is the cheapest one
Vehicle Crafting Table — 252 / 253 / 254
- The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
- Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
- The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
- G : Open Team Select Menu
- H : Open Team Score Menu
(This will be changeable in the next update)
Some notes about plane and vehicle crafting
- W : Accelerate
- S : Decelerate / Go backwards
- A : Turn left
- D : Turn right
- Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
- V : Drop bomb / fire shell
- Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
- Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
- C : Switch control modes (planes only)
- Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
- Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
- Mouse left/right : roll left/right
- Left click : Shoot machine guns
- Right click : Drop bombs
Plane / Vehicle Controls
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
- 1) Enter “/teams listGametypes” into the chat window to see the available gametypes
- 2) Enter “/teams setGametype <Gametype>” where <Gametype> is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (“TDM” for example)
- 3) Enter “/teams listAllTeams” to see the available teams
- 4) Enter “/teams setTeams <team1> <team2>” and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
- 5) Enter “/teams getSticks”
- 6) Go to creative mode “/gamemode 1” and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the “Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff” creative tab)
- 7) Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
- 8) Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
- 9) Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
- 10) Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
Download Links Flan’s Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2–1.7.10
Author: jamioflan — Source: Curseforge
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on September 23, 2020.