Download Bettas Mod 1.16.4 for Minecraft — Adds a new type of fish
Welcome to Bettas Mod, a small mod that adds a new type of fish: the betta!
On death, they drop a betta fish item, which can be eaten. The mod also introduces moss balls, the block of moss balls, and dried leaves.
Moss Balls work similarly to sea pickles. They can be waterlogged, and up to four can be placed in one block. They generate in swamp biomes uncommonly. Block of Moss Balls is a new block that is crafted from 9 moss balls. Dried Leaves can be waterlogged, and up to three can be placed in one block. They are obtained by smelting any leaves in a furnace. They can be used to craft a blackwater bottle by combining them with a water bottle. Blackwater Bottles can be used to heal bettas that have taken damage.
Bettas Mod 1.16.4 Download Link:
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge 1.16.4.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Bettas Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on December 8, 2020.