ComputerCraft Mod 1.16.3–1.12.2–1.9–1.7.10… is a Minecraft mod that relates to computer programming. It allows you to use Lua programming language to write programs for in-game computers. It also lets you code for Turtle Robots which you can craft yourself in the game.
If you are searching for really practical stuff that you want to incorporate into your Minecraft world, then this mod is a blessing for your needs. It comes with its own application software, a programmable language and a text editor, as well as a database schema. It also has two games to incorporate something particularly enjoyable to the framework.
Complete Operating System
The ComputerCraft mod adds a certain amount of startup to the game. You can rule your environment using the machine that the mod makes. It can also be used to automate your environment as well, ultimately.
Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
ComputerCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3–1.12.2–1.9.0–1.7.10 Download Links:
Originally published at https://wminecraft.net on September 8, 2020.